Monday 16 July 2012

Wazzup Fools

It's 3 o' clock in the morning and I'm bored.

Seems to be that my roomate from NYLF is either dead..or I'm annoying the shiz out of him. haha

Yall need to check this new game out as well:
http://www.brick-force.com/en

 BRICK FORCE!Yes...I'm a very..very..sad little mahn.
But this game is the SH!T
Minecraft + BF3 all the waay
It's a sandbox shooter, and its pretty fresh. So some stuff is still being worked out. Its just coming out of Beta testing.
It's also FREE.
So you can go around to different servers and shoot the shiznick out of ur opponents
or you can build maps, this is basically where the whole "sandbox" element comes into play

I'm also very pizznicked that one of my clients bailed out on me. He called in anther f*cking DJ. Brian is very angreh now X(

So thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment