Monday 2 July 2012

NYLF MED What to Pack (Revised)

(This guide is beyond old, so be warned) So here it is

First of all, I would recommend seeing their Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/Forum.on.Medicine?ref=ts

Alright, let's get started.

For those 10 days I packed 6 and 6.
6 Professional
6 Relaxed Professional.
Most of the NYLF people love to change up the dress schedule. I was one of the first ones to head out to DC, so I'm not 100% sure if they'll change it up whenever you go.
I had to reuse a lot of what I brought. Didn't really effect me entirely though. 6 and 6 will be good.
My roommate brought 5 suits. I brought 2, it depends on how fancy you are. 2 will be good enough. Specifically I brought 1 sports jacket, 1 blazer.
I can' t stress enough to bring CASUAL clothes. I only brought 1 pair and had to make that last for about 5 days. So be mindful of that. Bring like 1-5 t-shirts. A pair of shorts....
At some of the centers they'll let you wear really good tennis shoes along with your Relaxed Professional Wear.
And all of that stuff I said in the other post. Make sure your ties fit you, use Tie clips.
Bring comfortable dress shoes, You'll be walking around a lot.

Money-wise I brought 200 dollars. 100 in cash, the other card. That went by pretty fast. If you're bringing a card make sure it works and be mindful that some places won't accept cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment