Saturday 14 January 2012

I'm not smart. BTW this is a jumbled mess of words....Read at your own will

So, I signed up for Quizbowl to get out of spanish. Its the 2nd practice I've been to. We're going over questions and my mind starts wandering off. The team appears to be stumped by a math question and their math guy wasn't there today. They see my BROWNESSSSS and they walk up to me and give me a piece of paper....I ask them and they say I looked like a math guy...LOL...They thought all Indians for good at math. Well, I couldn't do the problem...I knew though that last year I could...I was really good with that stuff..but this year is ...ah...BLAH


People say I'm a genius. I would agree (lol). I agree that I'm smarter than most people, actually...maybe even Everybody.
But, here is my description of "smart":
A characteristic used by a dumb person to describe intellectual people who have the dedication to learn.
I'm only smart because I'm willing to accept and learn.
This is the akward moment when the writer just realizes that his viewers don't know who he is...
I take AP classes of the highest level...and I'm breezing through High School with little to no difficulty.
But now something has happended. Last school year, my 9th grade year, I was on top of the world. Highest in my class...I owe it to my Spanish Teacher who pushed me to my limits. I used every ounce of my brain power and it payed off. But over the summer..I sadly degraded. Now I'm just using my standard Logic and Memory (Semi-photographic memory) applications for just about every class
Here is how I aced 9th grade:
Algebra: Basic math muscles
Science: Logic and memory. semi photographic memory
Spanish: Complete 100% semi photographic memory
English: Logic and reasoning
Now, I was at the top and peak of my brain power...or watever
Then I went DOWN
Algebra: Basic math muscles but no FOCUS AT ALL (The Teacher bores me..and I just give up half the time...)
Science: Memory, absolutely little to no logic. Its chemistry so I can't really use much of my brain power cause we're doing labs. IDK its hard. I feel so out of place in Chem. I was awsome at Biology...I just don't know...
Spanish: New teachers sadly, this is the main reason I went down. I just use my semi photgraphic memory and ace everything. The class is way to easy.
Now...I still have all A's...but I feel bad because I'm not trying at all. I'm just breezing through....

No comments:

Post a Comment