Thursday 5 January 2012

The future, and my DISCLAIMER..or whatever.

So I decided to get into the swing of things and start writing again. But, I'm making some changes.
It's a new year and I realize that this blog has potenial, if I could actaully move my lazy -. ... ... and try to start writing again.
This blog will go from just my everyday life to what I want, but don't want to, write- Philosophy, religion, society, and gaming (Yea, I just HAD to put that there).
My mind is coming to great conflict of ideas-I'm thinking this blog will become a great output of me.
Now here is my "disclaimer":
  • All arguments presented in future blog posts mean NO HARM to ANYONE. These are arguments between me and myself-not to others. They are my opinions and solely my opinions. 
  • I am using my freedom of speech, if you have a problem with it-Don't read my blog. This blog is mainly just an output to me to put down my conflicts down on words
  • You may also be offended by future arguments, like I said above, I mean no harm to anyone
I actaully had more but I just lost my train of thought. I'll continue this in some other post when I get all of my thoughts together

No comments:

Post a Comment