Saturday 28 April 2012

Saved a town from going into a deadzone for about a week...end

 At school me and my friends were playing to play some Tiberium Suns, I got him, checked my email, got on Minecraft for a bit. I went to go take a haircut after, me and my friends would get together to play TS when we all got home n stuff. 
 Now, let me tell you some stuff about my ISP. ITS CRAP. Their tech service sucks, and they are lazy as crap. I got home when one of my friends, who shares the same ISP, texts me saying he gooots no internet connection. I get home and find that I can't connect either. Since I live in Breezewood I have the ability to go onto other networks willy-nilly. But...they all have the same ISP. A whole town-dead. No internet. 
So I called them...actually I was the only one who called them. They have recieved no reports or complaints, I guess people wanted to wait it out? 
I sat down for about a half-hour. They transferred me to a Tech Support person doing his crap. HE SUCKED. Didn't do anything to solve my problem. I kept telling him that I wasnt the only one, but he didn't believe me. So I called up my dad, who can get aaargry. He called the ISP HQ in New York, they honestly didn't realize that the whole town was DEAD. They didn't even know! The only other way they could have found out was by sending a technian, which could take weeks, or Monday-who knows. 
So they made it their first prioreity to fix this bishnick. Around 2 hrs later the Network was back up n stuff





No comments:

Post a Comment