Saturday 21 April 2012

If we had the ability to live on anther planet

So today in American History we talked about if we would like or not like to live on anther planet, like a colony. Here are some of my beliefs

I would rather stay here on Earth. Wherever the people move, society moves with them. I believe that the government and society would set their priority to the colonies rather than the people still on this Earth. Maybe we could be at peace for once.
Also, I believe that only the smarter people should stay on this Earth. For its cleansing. See, there are WAY to many people on this Earth. One reason why I believe that we should stop having children. That may be the reason why people want to move to an Earth-like planet. More room for ourselves.
If the more environmentally concise and more of the greatest minds of this current generation stay here on this Earth. We can finally repay it back for all the grief we committed to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment