Monday 6 February 2012

What I've been up to

NOTHING. Got some baaad grades and focusing on just doing that.
Our teacher is just setting us up to fail and I have to put of with it so yea.
I see school as a game, just a game. And getting straight A's makes me better and smarter than everybody else so I'm WINNING this game all the time-Right now I'm not so..
They're rereleasing star wars episode 1 back thearters this friday..woohoo....yea...A waste of time but you have to understand that without this Lucas would be a BROKE. He gave us the gift of star wars and we should help him out...
Here comes my other brain: .....train of thought is going.....hold on....But he didnt have to give us the cheapa$$ re release of a jacked up crappy star wars movie...maybe the original but really? The first one...AGAIN?
Also here is someting to listen to if ur bored:
Deadmau5
White noise (DONT DO THIS IF U DONT HAVE ADHD AND R IS TRYING TO STUDY, trust meh...I dont have adhd and I tried using this as a study helper and it FAILED. I couldnt get anything done.
www.rainymood.com: rain makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment