Tuesday 7 February 2012

Girl Trouble? I hope nott...STOOPID Post

*UPDATE: This is an extremely old post, but it has become so popular. I would jus tlike to know what the f*ck is going through your mind to sit here and read this post? Haha.*

Let's start off that THIS POST IS JUST STUPID. I have no idea why I'm writing this and I am HAATING IT.
Lets start off here: My parents (Just my mom) won't let me date white, christan girls. It's because she is so RACIST AND BIASED saying that all whites are for WHITE SUPREMACY n that crap. Also because of religrions how they're not vegetarians. She wants me to hang out with indian girls and I refuse to..I at least want to talk freely to the girls at my school-but that won't happen will it!
Moving forward: I honestly think this is still-a very stupid topic, but Imma just keep going...
The first time I laid eyes on her I knew she was just-amazing. First Grade lawl
She moved to a different school but in the same district in Fifth grade..and I was heart broken. During these times I only presented myself as the little kid in the back who's head was in da clouds...also a nerd. We were reunited in 6th grade but I was still as shy as crap-along with my mother being stupid, one of my friends kept pushing me to talk to her and I think she realized that I really liked her...but time went on and she seemed to have forgoten about it.
This leads up to today, I'm still in love with her and I can't do anything about it. Even if I try to rebel she is so hard to get. And I guess I'm not in her "image" as the perfect guy. I'm pretty sure it won't happen which makes me have a saddface :(

No comments:

Post a Comment