Tuesday 21 June 2011

Messed up things in India...

  1. I have this Monopoly game called:  MonoPolio, yeah, MONO-a disease in India and Polio-a very big disease in india
  2. Ever heard of that old top game BeyBlade, noadays we have that bakugun for watever..I really miss that game. Ever wonder wat happen to all of that expensive plastic?? Its all here, yea. Pokemon was a very big hit for American Indians but in India...Pokemon is CRAP and Beyblade rules...CN (Cartoon network's new name) shows more old school beyblade than pokemon etc.
  3. India is the home place for..guess wat (Guessing u heard ahead b4 u even answered that..)Computers..In in Bedford County we have like 0 electronic stores (Not Radio shack I meant da big ones). Annand (City in India..I think I spelled it righ)As 2 Sony Stores,1 HP store, a software store that sells almost everything ie..autodesk and cad,windows os's (2000 to 7), and a whole lot of other stuff. and theres more...
  4. The OS i'm using is on a OFFICIAL INDIAN COMPUTER, and its PIRATED! I have to register it but I CANT cause I dont have ANY info on wat I just bought...just a piece of toliet paper instructions on how to turn it on (ASHENS reference @ youtube...)
And thats all...for today...

oh yeah...


ITS REALLY HOT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment