Tuesday 21 June 2011

I have no idea wat to title this post.

So the power went out last night. It was like 100 degrees outside and pitch black...the power came on pretty soon and watch a lttle bit of You Don't Mess with Zohan..but it was all cut up since it was the indian version. I say that moive is gonna start a war someday..as I was sayin 2 seconds later or something like that the power goes off again...but this time it stayed off for like an hour..yeah...

Started playing Counter Strike Source again, but I fail miserberally. If only I had an Xbox controller I would so totally own that game.
See the game is call like Counter Terrorists and just plane old terrorists (Indian game, wat do u expect? Actual military operation like games??). I usually play as the Navy Seals (Suck da most) or the GSG9(German counter terrorists). The selection of guns in this certain version is EXTEMELY BAD, but then again..the dudes in there are not killin machines, their counter terrorists..

No comments:

Post a Comment