Tuesday 26 June 2012

Status Report

Its about 2 o clock in the morning, and I'm still full of energy. This post is just going to be completely personal, stuff going on with me right now. Tomorrow, or maybe some time next week I plan to try to get some of my "Save the Arctic" petitions signed. I have no idea how, this town is all full of rednecks that just don't care...
Xbox headset broke today. Lol. It's a cheap Radioshack Gigaware wired one. Happens alot, but can't find the receipt or box...so I can't return it back like I always do. Kinda sucks...
Then again, video games haven't really been what I'm all for lately.. After coming back from NYLF I've been more into a completely different mindset. I've been spending most of my time on the INTERNET talking it up with my "second family" along with trying to find a set path for my future career in the field of medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment