Thursday 1 March 2012

Battlefield: My story

So there I was, 14 and getting my first Xbox. And..since we were cheap I had to go to the Used Game Section of the New Jersey Gamestop, where I met Battlefield Bad Comapany.
I grew up with this game, and I loved it. I started out as a noob and did the smart thing and decided NOT play multiplayer until I finished through the campagin..Didn't take me that long-I LOVED IT THOUGH. I then hopped onto multiplayer and soon immersed myself into the world of Dice's frosbite engine. I soon started playing Halo along with it and I got REALLY GOOD. I placed all of my shoots right, ADVANCED TATICS, and I rose up to da highest rank. And once BC2 came along by, mostly everybody on BC1 were high ranked. I then fell  into peer pressure and bought into BC2-MIND BLOWN. Instead of jumping into singleplayer, I tried my hand at the multilayer-Again MINEBLOWNED. The graphix became a tremendous leap from BC1 and I actaully got eye-strain because I wasn't used to it...And it would help if I wasn't 2 inches away from da TV
Anyways, BC2 was amazing, though I didn't stay too long, I played through the multiplayer, and I guess you could say I was good, But not good enough. I went back to BC1, sometimes switching back and forth. I just didn't adjust to what BC2 had to offer. Sometimes later I did get back into it, but then came BATTLEFIELD 3..
And I immediatally switched to that. I just couldn't wait. I was at a black friday sale with my cousin and I was like I JUST HAVE TO BUY DIS. no, I didn't preorder it because I knew the price would just drop at some point
And I still got it: With all of the exp. I gathered from every single game I adjusted to BF3 just fine and some people say-I'm da boss. But I'm more of a team player now. Unlike other FPS games BF3 revolves around teamwork instead of going SOLO every single game like BC1. U can accomplish much more together in BF3 and that is wat I like about it. I didn't get this message in BC2 though..or BC1. BF3 seemed to be my "revelations" period
and I just lost my train of though..Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment